Wishing all our American customers, partners and friends all a Happy 4th of July!
The occasion honours the signing of the Declaration of Independence by the Founding Fathers on 4 July 1776. In putting quill to parchment, 56 statesmen – Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin among them – renounced the British Empire and pronounced the North American colonies free states.
Here’s some fun facts that you might not have known about Independence day:
– The declaration wasn’t signed on 4th July (or in July at all).
– Three presidents have died (including John Adams and Thomas Jefferson), and one was born, on the fourth.
– There are around 15,000 Independence Day fireworks celebrations every year.
– An obscene number of hot dogs are eaten (around 155 million).
– And billions will be spent on food…around $7.1 billion when all is said and done, according to the National Retail Federation.
As one of the leading providers of overseas removals services on a national and international scale, we pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly service from ourhighly trained and competent team. We have been recognised as one of the leading international moving companies by the networks below and we are, therefore, proud of our credentials and the quality standard they represent.
Some of our Customer Reviews
From the initial meeting to the pack up John Mason were both friendly and professional. We have already recommended them to friends, we don’t hesitate to recommend them for your move.
Surrey, UK to Auckland, New Zealand - June 2018
My whole experience with John Mason's has been very good, from having Tony surveying till today with the container being packed, I will definitely recommend John Mason to provide removal services.
M.H. South Shields, UK to Perth, Australia – November 2018
Absolutely one of the best movers I have worked with. Pleasant helpful admin staff and the delivery drivers were absolute angels sorting and moving the boxes where I asked them to. Arrived exactly when they said it would.