John Mason International prides itself in looking after the entire family from the youngest, to the fluffiest members, we can help! As a family business we appreciate more than anyone, that your four legged friend is a much loved member of your family and our experienced Pet Relocation Division are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest levels of service to ensure that their pet’s move is as easy and as stress free as possible.
We offer the full door to door service, but can also offer different levels of service, based upon your needs. Our Pet Relocation division will:
– Liaise with you throughout your move.
– Liaise with your vet, if required, to talk them through the exact requirements for pets entering your destination country.
– Make all travel arrangements including collection, boarding, flights, Customs and DEFRA export submissions and any import requirements for the far end of the journey.
– Arrange for our vet to examine your pets and issue the Export Health Certificate (their fit to fly).
– Provide an airline approved travel carrier, if you do not have one.
– Transfer your pet to the departure airport ready for check in. Keeping you updated throughout. All dogs are given a nice long walk before we take them over to the airport, to make sure they are nice and tired.
– Send you flight tracking links, so you can watch their progress, as they wing their way to their new home.
– If required, our trusted partner agents can handle all the arrivals process, including Import Permits, Customs clearance, quarantine booking and transfer if needed and then most importantly, deliver them to your new home.
– We are also one of the only providers to offer Global Pet Register tags.
Our pet relocation team are all animal lovers, and treat customers pets as if they are their own. We cover most locations worldwide, but please note that some animals are not allowed to be exported into specific countries. For example only dogs and cats are allowed into Australia, and only dogs, cats and chinchillas are allowed into New Zealand. For more information please visit our dedicated pet relocation website: www.johnmasonpets.com or call us on: 0800 093 2623