Following an internal audit from the ‘International Federation of International Movers’ (FIDI), John Mason International Removals has once again been awarded the ‘FAIM Confirmation of Quality Assurance’ certification for demonstrating a consistently high level of quality.
FIDI FAIM accreditation is only awarded to companies who have been independently audited and who have proven that they satisfy the most stringent industry-specific standards of customer care. The accreditation is designed to provide a quality guarantee to customers, giving them peace of mind that they are dealing with a professional moving company. FAIM is administered by the FAIM Coordination Centre based at the FIDI office in Brussels, whilst the on-site assessment is independently performed by international assessors Ernst & Young.
Why choose a FAIM accredited mover?
1. Reduced risks by using experienced partners that apply consistent and thorough processes, you can minimise the chances of expensive mistakes.
2. Guaranteed quality from beginning to end. All FAIM certified relocation companies offer:
– Pre-move survey and a reliable quote
– Documentation/customs clearance
3. Consistent standards across a global network. FAIM accredited companies primarily use other FIDI affiliated partners, ensuring that your entire move chain adheres to strict quality standards.
4. Accurate assessment of cargo and fair pricing. The experience of FAIM-certified movers means that they will be accurate with their assessment of the cargo, and can advise you on what to ship and what to leave behind. By recommending a volume or weight band that suits your needs, a FAIM certified mover is able to help you make the best use of your budget. This way costs are kept to a necessary minimum, and there will be no hidden expenses at the end of the relocation process.
5. Helping you make a better choice efficiently. The FAIM framework includes key performance indicators, helping corporate buyers and global mobility professionals to make a fast and meaningful comparison between prospective suppliers.
For more information on FIDI please click here.
Leave a Reply