John Mason International has this week gained the coveted FAIM Confirmation of Quality Assurance certificate for 2023 from FIDI – the largest global alliance of quality-certified international moving and relocation companies.
In order to pass what is the toughest and most strenuous audit within the industry, the international removals specialist had to demonstrate that both its operational and supply chain management are operating at the highest levels.
“FIDI does not hand out its FAIM quality certificate on a whim, companies who receive it really are the best-of-the-best in terms of the way they are run and the customer service they provide,” said John Mason International director, Simon Hood.
“We know that the work we do, in helping people move themselves and their possessions to far flung corners of the world, is life-changing. So it must be done to the very best of our ability. I’m proud that our team of experts, and our business partners, have consistently shown such dedication to our customers.
“It has been an incredibly challenging three years – in terms of the Covid pandemic, Brexit, and rising global shipping costs. With this in mind, it is more important than ever to prove that we perform to a top level as far as the quality of our customer service is concerned – and that we are also financially and organisationally healthy.
“Being FAIM certified sets us apart, and our customers and potential customers know we have come through the rigorous audit process with flying colours. It is the world’s only recognised quality certification for professional international moving and relocation companies – and it’s not the first time we’ve received it.
“At John Mason International, we regularly undergo this procedure. Why? because we want to give people the reassurance that we put our customers first. It doesn’t end with the work my colleagues carry out either. In order to receive our accreditation, we must also demonstrate that our supply partners are experienced and are committed to consistent and thorough processes. All this minimises risk, and ensures those who are moving overseas enjoy a smooth and successful relocation.
“Everything about how we move people’s lives abroad has been audited – from pre-move surveys, quotes and packing to shipping, customs clearance, storage, delivery and insurance. And FIDI knows that our experts will give an accurate assessment of cargo and fair pricing – advising our customers about what to ship, and what is best left behind, in order to provide the very best value-for-money for their budgets. Everything is transparent – with no hidden costs at the end of the relocation process.
“It’s no surprise at all to me that my colleagues at John Mason International have consistently achieved this prestigious certification. Their experience, expertise, dedication and attention-to-detail ensure that everything is taken care of – no matter what challenges lie ahead for our customers’ overseas moves.”
Why choose a FAIM accredited mover?
1. Reduced risks by using experienced partners that apply consistent and thorough processes, you can minimise the chances of expensive mistakes.
2. Guaranteed quality from beginning to end. All FAIM certified relocation companies offer:
– Pre-move survey and a reliable quote
– Documentation/customs clearance
3. Consistent standards across a global network. FAIM accredited companies primarily use other FIDI affiliated partners, ensuring that your entire move chain adheres to strict quality standards.
4. Accurate assessment of cargo and fair pricing. The experience of FAIM-certified movers means that they will be accurate with their assessment of the cargo, and can advise you on what to ship and what to leave behind. By recommending a volume or weight band that suits your needs, a FAIM certified mover is able to help you make the best use of your budget. This way costs are kept to a necessary minimum, and there will be no hidden expenses at the end of the relocation process.
5. Helping you make a better choice efficiently. The FAIM framework includes key performance indicators, helping corporate buyers and global mobility professionals to make a fast and meaningful comparison between prospective suppliers.
For more information on FIDI please click here.