This week John Mason International Removals has been awarded the FAIM 3.2 Quality Standard from ‘International Federation of International Movers’ (FIDI).
The FAIM 3.2 Quality Standard focuses on reducing risks, meeting contemporary industry requirements and exceeding customer demands. The key pillars of the FAIM 3.2 Quality Standard are:
• Demonstrating financial stability;
• Applying effective supply chain management;
• Complying with strict Anti-Bribery and Anti-Trust rules ;
• Respecting stringent Data (Privacy)
• Protection requirements;
• Conducting pre-employment screenings
As part of the process Ernst & Young also undertook financial checks to verify that John Mason International was financially stable.
Upon awarding the certification FIDI commented: “The quality assessment John Mason International have just undergone is the toughest and most strenuous in the industry and we commend them on the results. FIDI FAIM accreditation is only awarded to companies who have been independently audited and who have proven that they satisfy the most stringent industry-specific standards of customer care. The accreditation is designed to provide a quality guarantee to customers, giving them peace of mind that they are dealing with a professional moving company.“
Find out more information below on why you should choose a FIDI FAIM Mover:
Why choose a FAIM accredited mover?
1. Reduced risks by using experienced partners that apply consistent and thorough processes, you can minimise the chances of expensive mistakes.
2. Guaranteed quality from beginning to end. All FAIM certified relocation companies offer:
– Pre-move survey and a reliable quote
– Documentation/customs clearance
3. Consistent standards across a global network. FAIM accredited companies primarily use other FIDI affiliated partners, ensuring that your entire move chain adheres to strict quality standards.
4. Accurate assessment of cargo and fair pricing. The experience of FAIM-certified movers means that they will be accurate with their assessment of the cargo, and can advise you on what to ship and what to leave behind. By recommending a volume or weight band that suits your needs, a FAIM certified mover is able to help you make the best use of your budget. This way costs are kept to a necessary minimum, and there will be no hidden expenses at the end of the relocation process.
5. Helping you make a better choice efficiently. The FAIM framework includes key performance indicators, helping corporate buyers and global mobility professionals to make a fast and meaningful comparison between prospective suppliers.
From an end customer’s point of view, a FAIM certified company gives the person who moves, confidence that the company knows the business and has the resources and know-how to do the job properly.
Leave a Reply