International Sales Consultant
As an International Sales Consultant for JMI, you will be based in our office in Huyton, Liverpool. You will be speaking to our prospective customers and will often be the first touch point. You will discuss their requirements and provide them with a quote and follow up to close the sale before handing it over to a colleague to manage the move. You will be based in our small but busy Exports department and often dealing with between 20 to 60 leads a day.
- To achieve maximum potential from sales leads
- Respond to all online and email enquiries in set response time and enter onto system
- Take inbound telephone enquiries and enter onto the CRM system (Moveware).
- Establish move requirements and volume through customer centric questioning
- Book appointments for surveyors to verify volumes.
- Book clients removals dates/service and then pass onto operations team
- Maintain an effective system of follow up in accordance with company procedures
- Monitor standards of service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all lead information/data is entered correctly into system
- Ensure that all agent contact is handled professionally and relationships are protected at all times
- To ensure contact with overseas agents should be precise and positive with any potentially serious problems brought to the attention the manager immediately.
- Admin support department to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Confident telephone skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- A proven ability to close new leads and exceed targets
- Previous telesales experience a must
- Experience in the moving industry is a plus.
Location: This is an office based role in our office in Huyton, Liverpool. Our office is ‘Covid-19 Secure’ and provide employees with the option of weekly covid testing.
Compensation: Salary dependent on experience, 20 days holiday.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9-5
Monday – Friday 9-5
Please reply in writing with a CV to:
Simon Hood-Head of Sales & Marketing
John Mason International