International Sales Consultant (Surveyor)
As an International Sales Consultant for JMI, you will be based in London & the Home Counties or Essex. You will work with our prospective customers, visiting them in their homes to understand their needs before developing a relocation solution. The role will require flexible working days and hours.
• Accurately estimating the volume of goods using JMI’s tablet based system
• Advising clients of customs regulations for each destination
• Recognise booking opportunities to enable JMI to convert more business
• Explain the process and analyse the client’s goals/problems/needs and recommend an appropriate solution
• Work efficiently with the International Team and Management to continuously improve the process and results
• Sales conversion
• Promoting and developing brand values
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Highly motivated with a flexible attitude
• A proven ability to close new leads and exceed targets
• Experience in the International Moving and Relocation industry is a plus.
• Role based in London & Home Counties, although visiting prospects outside these locations may be required.
Competitive salary, bonus and company car
Monday – Friday 9-5
Please reply in writing with a CV to:
Simon Hood-Head of Sales & Marketing
John Mason International