We will always try to protect your privacy and take a series of steps to guard your personal information. This statement only relates to www.johnmason.com and does not apply to any site that it may link to.
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website.
Information stored in cookies created by John Mason International Ltd are not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law.
By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its first party cookies on your device.
Should you disagree to the storage of first party cookies from this website on your device please click here to remove them and discontinue browsing this website.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
- .google.com – PREF / NID – Google – This is a cookie set by Google Maps. We use Google maps to display our office locations and destination selection on our quote tool
- .johnmason.com – __utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit time
- .johnmason.com – __utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
- .johnmason.com – __utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website,
- .johnmason.com turing_string – Encrypted String used to help stop SPAM on our contact form / Captcha system
- .twitter.com guest_id 2014-05-27 – Twitter – We embed out twitter feed on our hompeage, twitter sets a cookie when you load this page.
Please note that third party cookies may not be controlled by us and are part of your agreement with the third party, e.g. if you are logged in to Facebook or Google. However, most Internet browsers give you the facility to delete cookies that you do not want stored on your device. You can usually visit your browser’s website for instructions on how to do this.
Sale of information
We undertake not to sell or pass on your private data to any other third party.
Browsing the site
You can browse our site without having to provide any personal data or information.
Your email address
We will not pass these details on to any third party.
Whilst we take security and privacy very seriously we cannot guarantee communications will be free from unauthorised access. Since private data is not being communicated you will not see https in your address browser and the padlock symbol will not appear. The company complies with UK Data Protection legislation. Intellectual property rights All materials, images, designs, site layouts, course materials, source code, text are protected, where applicable, by copyright, trade mark and Worldwide international intellectual property legislation. The company is not responsible for any of the content of other sites this site might link to.